Chaumiere Farms Rd, Steelville
4 miles of Meramec River frontage below Maramec Spring Trout Fishery. Property adjoins the Woodson K Woods Memorial Conservation. Property is agricultural cropland, pasture, white & black oak timber that has been extensively managed. Wildlife observation towers/shooting houses throughout. Farm has own private 15 in gauge mini railroad system & all equipment, including your own private steam engine, along with 5 miles of track. Railroad has its own 3 story depot with museum. Across the tracks is a roundhouse for all the train equipment. Railroad comes complete w/all trains, rails, cabooses, & equipment. Several fishing lakes loaded w/largemouth bass, bluegill, crappie, catfish & 1 stocked w/walleye. Complete w/cabin, lake house, main lodge, bungalow style caretakers home & a stone house. Pole barns, barns, & outbuildings. Property to be sold and offered in a combination of deeded and leasehold acres. Call Agent for details.
- MLS® #18074213
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2019
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Agricultural Land, Farm-Livestock, Recreational
- StyleRustic, Traditional, Other
- Basement TypeNone
- UtilitiesElectric, Water, Telephone, Other
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Deck, Dock, Porch, Scenic View, Water View, Waterfront Lot
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Attached Garage, Detached, Other, Workshp/Storage Area, Covered
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Wooded
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2018
- Days on Market275
- AddressChaumiere Farms Rd
- Zip Code65565
- DistrictSteelville R-III
- ElementarySteelville Elem.
- MiddleSteelville Middle
- HighSteelville High
- Listing OfficeLiving The Dream Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.