4545 Lindell Blvd Unit 29, St Louis
A rare opportunity to experience the pinnacle of luxury living with the vibrant, walkable Central West End at your doorstep. Enjoy the sweeping, unobstructed treetop views East, South and West and the opportunity to witness amazing cloudscapes, sunrises & sunsets from your Great Room, Master Bedroom or spacious 9th floor balcony. This corner residence has been thoughtfully designed and executed using the finest materials to showcase the spectacular view and the owners personal art collection. There is direct, secure elevator access to your private foyer and entry. Your residence is equipped with 10 ft. ceilings, European styled kitchen, high end stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, Spanish Limestone and Marble floors,Marble countertops, canned and directional lighting and Hunter Douglas window shades. There are two assigned parking spaces and a storage unit located in the tuckunder parking garage. Doorman, workout room, guest suite, conference room/party room w/wetbar & kitchen.
- MLS® #17072892
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,262
- Year Built2007
- Basement TypeNone, Poured Concrete, Storage/Locker
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Comm. Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, High Speed Conn., Intercom, Private Laundry Hkup
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Covered Deck, Lobby, Private Laundry, Streetlights, Wheelchair Accessible Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Accessible Parking, Assigned/2 Spaces, Basement/Tuck-Under, Security Parking, Storage/Locker
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsLever Style Door Handles, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedSeptember 15th, 2017
- Days on Market3
- HOA Fees802
- Address4545 Lindell Blvd Unit 29
- AreaCentral West
- Subdivision4545 LINDELL CONDOMINIUM
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, 10 foot ceilings, Walk-In Closets, 42" Hallways
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Wine Cooler
- HeatingElectronic Air Fltrs, Forced Air, Humidifier, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- BasementNone, Poured Concrete, Storage/Locker
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryAdams Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeJanet Mcafee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.