4545 Lindell Blvd Unit 3, St Louis
Experience the ultimate luxury of living in a stunning high rise, while at the same time enjoying one's own private 1,000-SF terrace/garden. Plus there is an extraordinary separate guest house on the terrace. This is a truly premium unit within the highly-desirable & stylish 4545 condominium. Fine amenities include private elevator entry directly into the unit, floor-to-ceiling windows, 10-ft ceilings, spectacular kitchen w 2 islands, & gorgeous baths. The building enjoys a sophisticated lobby, convenient fitness room, conference room/kitchen facility, & a lovely guest suite. Other unit features include a gas fireplace, back-lit kitchen cabinetry, quartz counter tops, & unique outdoor living space w superb plantings, fountain, fire pit & access to guest house. The location is enviable, with easy walks to the Chase Park Plaza cinema, Whole Foods, Maryland Plaza, Straub's, the phenomenal Forest Park, & Euclid Avenue's fine cafes and restaurants. This is urban living at its' finest.
- MLS® #17071828
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,475
- Year Built2008
- StyleGarden Apartment
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesPrivate Laundry Hkup, Security System, Underground Util, Clubhouse/Comm. Room, Elevator in Residence, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, High Speed Conn.
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Near Public Trans, Patio, Private Laundry, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Accessible Entry, Lobby, TV Antenna
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Accessible Route to Entry, Basement/Tuck-Under, Garage Door Opener, Assigned/2 Spaces, Shared Underground, Storage/Locker
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Lever Style Door Handles
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedSeptember 8th, 2017
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees866
- Address4545 Lindell Blvd Unit 3
- AreaCentral West
- Subdivision4545 Lindell Condo
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Coffered Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, 10 foot ceilings, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier, Electric
- Cooling1 Window/Wall, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryAdams Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.