5211 Westminster Pl, St Louis
This exceptional residence, built in 1905, combines exquisite original architectural detailing with sensitive & superb updates, creating a stylish and sophisticated home that meets the needs of today’s modern lifestyle. The spacious entry hall features a box beamed ceiling & fireplace. The living room has a fireplace & French windows leading to an outside terrace. The remarkable dining room with bay window, includes oak paneling, box beamed ceiling & a fireplace. Updated kitchen includes commercial grade appliances, center island, granite countertops, custom cabinetry & an adjoining butler’s pantry. 2nd floor master suite with spacious bedroom, sitting room, updated bathroom with a separate spa tub and shower. This level also has an additional bedroom, laundry room & a full & half bath. The 3rd floor has 3 additional bedrooms, full bath and a large family room/home theater. A partially finished lower level includes a workout/hobby room and full bath. Pool & landscape lighting.
- MLS® #17047355
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,701
- Year Built1905
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool, Security Lighting
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Deck, Patio, Flat Roof
- ParkingAccessible Parking
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Partial Fencing, Sidewalks
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, Some Storm Doors, Some Wood Windows, Pocket Door(s), Skylight(s), Some Stained Glass
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedJune 9th, 2017
- Days on Market101
- HOA Fees400
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address5211 Westminster Pl
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionWestminster Place
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorSpecial Millwork, 10 foot ceilings, Some Wood Floors, Historic/Period Mlwk
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingZoned, Hot Water/Steam, Radiator(s)
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas, Non Functional
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryFord-Ford Br. Elem. Comm. Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet Mcafee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.