- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Open Floor Plan with Over 2,100 Square Feet of Living Space Including the Finished Lower Level
- Inviting Entry Foyer with Gleaming Wood Floors Lead to the Formal Dining Room and Continue into the Gourmet Kitchen with 42 Inch Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar and Newer Stainless Steel Appliances
- Light-Filled Living Room Features Plantation Shutters, Cozy Gas Fireplace, and Glass Door Leading to the Back Deck
- Vaulted Master Suite with Double Doors to the Private Balcony, Large Walk-in Closet, and a Luxurious Master Bath with Ceramic Floors, Jetted Tub and Separate Shower
- Finished Lower Level Includes a Spacious Recreation Room, Office/Den, Sleeping Room, Additional Laundry Area, and Still Plenty of Storage Space
- Relax Outside on the Deck and Enjoy the Fenced in Backyard
- MLS# 16080438
Stunning 2-Story townhome in the popular Gaslight Square East! This 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom home boasts a spacious open floor plan with over 2,100 square feet of living space including the finished Lower Level.
Inviting Entry Foyer with gleaming wood floors lead to the formal Dining Room and continue into the gourmet Kitchen with 42 inch cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast bar and newer stainless steel appliances. Light-filled Living Room features plantation shutters, a cozy gas fireplace, and glass door leading to the back deck. A convenient Powder Room completes the First Floor.
The Second Floor includes the vaulted Master Suite with double doors to the private balcony, large walk-in closet, and a luxurious Master Bath with ceramic floors, jetted tub and separate shower. 2 additional Bedrooms, an additional full Bath, large linen closet, and Laundry Closet complete the Second Floor.
The finished Lower Level includes a spacious Recreation Room, Office/Den, Sleeping Room, additional Laundry Area, and still plenty of storage space. Other highlights include: 9 foot ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, ceiling fans in every Bedroom, professional landscaping, garden, motion/sensor exterior lighting, and 2 car detached garage.
Relax outside on the deck and enjoy the fenced in backyard. Location could not be better – convenient to major highways, SLU, Washington University, hospitals, Downtown St. Louis, Central West End attractions, Cortex, and Forest Park!
St Louis, MO