- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Inviting Entry with Wood Flooring Leads to the Dining Room and Gorgeous Great Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Gas Fireplace with Marble Surround
- Updated Kitchen Features Custom Cabinetry with Crown Molding, Quartz Countertops, Newer Appliances, Upgraded 60/40 Sink, Plant Shelves and Porcelain Tile Flooring Continuing to the Adjoining Breakfast Room
- Full Light Glass Doors Lead to the 4-Seasons Room with Terrific Views of the Private Backyard
- Large Master Suite Offers a Spacious Walk-in Closet and Updated Master Bath with Double Vanity
- Relax in the 4-Seasons Room and Admire the Views of the Level Yard Backing to Woods
- MLS# 17008128
Spectacular ranch nestled on a large 0.22 acre lot, in the popular Stable Ridge Manor Subdivision! This home has updates and upgrades throughout, boasting a bright and open floorplan with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and over 1,800 square feet of living space.
Charming covered porch with newer door opens to the warm and inviting Entry with wood flooring and leads to the Dining Room and gorgeous Great Room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace with marble surround.
Updated Kitchen features custom cabinetry with crown molding, Quartz countertops, newer appliances, upgraded 60/40 sink, plant shelves and porcelain tile flooring continuing to the adjoining Breakfast Room. Full light glass doors lead to the 4-Seasons Room with terrific views of the private backyard.
Large Master Suite offers a spacious walk-in closet and updated Master Bath with double vanity. 2 additional nice-sized Bedrooms (1 with wall-to-wall closets), an additional full Bath and convenient Laundry Room complete the Main Floor.
The unfinished Lower Level features ample storage space! Other highlights include: newer carpeting throughout, ceiling fans throughout, Andersen doors and windows, Leaf Guard gutter system, irrigation system with remote access, newer window treatments, newer Mohawk carpeting, newer roof, freshly painted with Behr Ultra Premium Plus paint and recently sealed driveway and sidewalk.
Relax in the 4-Seasons Room and admire the views of the level yard backing to woods! The location couldn’t be better – near shops, restaurants, schools and Highways 70, 94 and 370!
St Charles, MO